Below we provide some introductory tutorials to give you an idea of what Effective Quadratures can do. The tutorials are organized by complexity, so if you are new to the notion of learning , consider starting from the first tutorial.
Note: We are currently updating the tutorials. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Foundations I: Parameter
- Foundations II: Orthogonal polynomials
- Foundations III: Solving linear systems for model fitting
- Uncertainty quantification in computational fluid dynamics
- Uncertainty quantification with correlations for a borehole model
- Sensitivity analysis for a piston model
- Data-driven dimension reduction in turbomachinery
- Adjoint/gradient-enhanced surrogate modelling
- Surrogate-based design optimisation on Rosenbrock’s function
- Machine learning California housing with interpretable polynomial trees
- Time-series remaining useful life prediction with spatio-temporal polynomials
- Flow-field estimation using vector-valued polynomial ridge approximations
- Multi-fidelity Bayesian polynomials on turbine cascade experiments